Having built by the vizier of Fatih, Kara Mustafa Pasha, the hamam was devoted to the mosque, imaret and school in the Pazarcık Town of Bursa. The hamam, which was called with the name of his father Kucuk Mustafa Pasha who was given a nickname of Kucuk in order to differentiate him from the vizier Koca Mustafa Pasha living in the same years, shared the same fate in 1920's with many Ottoman period architectural works. It was transferred to the private property as being sold by the Directorate General of Foundation. The building that was operated as hamam for a while was closed in 1993, as its customers decreased. The building, original form of which was protected with the decision taken in 1974 and reached the present day, will host the Yeditepe Bienal with its most faithful form to its original thanks to the renovation completed in 2016.